It is clear that Planned Parenthood is calling the truth “hate.” Saying that Planned Parenthood kills innocent babies is simply stating fact. And tragic events like the shooting at Planned Parenthood, horrifying as they are, are the acts of crazed or evil individuals, not a reflection of those who expose the truth about Planned Parenthood’s daily business.
As the saying goes, truth is hate to those that hate the truth. This is especially true when the truth can impact Planned Parenthood’s wallet.
Since pro-lifers are being verbally attacked and labeled wrongly, we need to not only condemn violence against all innocent people (born or unborn), but we also need to equip ourselves with information about Planned Parenthood.
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know About Planned Parenthood:
1. Planned Parenthood kills over 300,000 babies every year.
2. Planned Parenthood claims that abortions only make up 3% of their services, but these statistics are skewed. Slate Magazine calls it the most meaningless abortion statistic ever.
3. Despite what Planned Parenthood says about the body parts videos, full footage versions are available to disprove their claims that the videos were doctored.
4. Planned Parenthood does not provide mammograms.
5. Planned Parenthood has had to rely on lying to the public to defeat Personhood measures.
These are just a few facts about Planned Parenthood, but sharing them could save a life - remember that people who claim a relationship with Jesus go into Planned Parenthood buildings regularly as patrons, and Planned Parenthood is known for “upselling” their services. Be ready to answer questions about Planned Parenthood and to stand up for babies!